- Flame Retardant Plants
- Flame Retardant Trees
- Artificial Plants
- Artificial Trees
- Artificial Foliage
- Art. Fruiting Branches
- Artificial Ivy & Trails
- Artificial Cactus, etc.
- Artificial Orchids
- Exterior Plants
- Exterior Foliage
- Artificial Large Leaves
- Art. Hanging Baskets
- Artificial Grasses
- Artificial Rocks
- Art. Fruit and Nuts
- Artificial Salad & Herbs
- Art. Vegetables
- Artificial Food
- XS & XL Decorative Fruit
- Artificial Figures
- Fibreglass Planters
- Lechuza Range
- Aluminium Planters
- Stainless Steel Planters
- Galvanized Steel Planters
- Wooden Planters
- Worldwide Planters
- Natural Product Planters
- Illuminated Planters
- Wall & Hanging Baskets
- Wall Brackets
- Xmas Tree Stands, etc.
This page shows you how our company Interior Landscaping Products Limited deals with your privacy and data when you visit our website. Our website is managed in accordance with current data protection legislation in the UK. If you have any concerns or want more details please contact The data controller, Interior Landscaping Products Limited, The Sussex Barn, New Lodge Farm, Hooe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 9HJ
We do not collect any data if you simply visit our website but if you buy from us we obviously need to collect some information from you.
- Your name – for order fulfilment
- Your address – for order fulfilment
- A delivery address – for order fulfilment
- Your email address – to contact you
- Your telephone number – to contact you
- Details of your order – for order fulfilment
- Your IP address – fraud prevention
- Your credit/debit card number – to collect payment
Please note that this not only applies if you use our website, we will collect similar information if you contact us by telephone or in writing.
Who we share our data with.
We do not sell or share your data with other companies for marketing purposes. We limit the use of your data to order fulfilment and accounting purposes only, with this is mind the people who will see parts of your data are;
- couriers, the post office and on occasion other companies who will supply fulfilment.
- our payment gateway provider and credit card processor - to obtain payment from you.
- our accountants who needs to see our accounts which include invoices - to register our year end accounts and complete our tax returns.
- In the event that our business is sold the data will be passed to the new owners, this particularly applies to account customers – to continue our trading relationship.
Data storage & retention
In compliance with relevant data legislation we only keep your date for the minimum time necessary. For tax purposes ordering information (the information shown on your invoice only) may be held for up to six years. Credit card data is deleted by us after three months and our payment gateway provider, www.mals-e.com deletes your data (which is encrypted) permanently after 60 days.
Rights and your Data
UK and EU legislation provides you with a number of rights regarding the use of your data.
- You have the right to be informed about the information we hold
- You have the right to have any error rectified
- You have the right to withdraw consent
- You have the right to object to processing
- You have the right to stop us sending you emails
If you object to us contacting you be email simply send us an email from your email address with the word REMOVE ME in the subject line and we will delete you from any email lists we hold.
We use a cookie to make sure you see the website as was intended, it controls the colours you see and makes sure the website appears in a size appropriate to your screen. This cookie does not persist after you leave our website. Another cookie keeps track of any purchases you put into your cart so that when you are ready to buy you can. This cookie does not persist after you leave our website. If you visit the website and you don't click a "buy" button you will not activate this cookie.
When you use our shopping cart or pay with some credit cards your information may be stored outside of outside of the EEC. It is our understanding that this is done securely.
We hope you will not have a reason to complain about our data handling but if you have any issues you need to discuss please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the problem. If you are still not satisfied you can contact the Information Commissioners' Office (ICO) here http://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone them on 0303 123 1113.